Looking for people to play with

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for people to play with

Post by Evi Elwood on Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:48 pm

http://www.magicprodigy.com/t163-evi-elwood

I'm a fairly slow poster as a whole but my off days are tuesdays (tomorrow) so I'd hope to get something started tonight and see what we can come up with. Down below are what Evi will be seeking.

Character needs:

-employee(s): Evi currently lives in a small manor alone that acts as his laboratory and research facility. He doesn't use most of the house but that also means that a vast majority of the place is caked in dust and cobwebs, the rest isn't exactly perfect either with his room having clothes strewn on the floor and library having papers and books all over the place. The lab area is the only place that's actively kept clean as only one person(Evi) lives in the entire manor. Therefore, I will need an employee or two, who will mostly act as a maid/butler.

For information on working conditions, Evi does research on wild life in Ozulon via either dissections in his laboratory or viewing wildlife in its natural habitat in field work. Given work duties will include keeping the manor clean, outside of the laboratory, occasional preparing of meals while Evi is working, and acting as a house sitter while Evi is out doing fieldwork, this will include the aforementioned cleaning of the manor and maintaining Evi's garden while he is away. Employees should also expect to help with properly burying animal bodies after dissections are complete.

Employees will be given one of the rooms in the manor, which will include a bed and a nightstand, to stay in, access to the bath house as need dictates, and food and drink. You will also be given days off during slower periods of time, assuming everything in the manor is clean. Payments for employment are In Character not Out of Character.

-Connection(s): Evi is looking to do a lot of things, primarily his goal is to visit the enchanted forest as a visitor however in order to do that he will need to get on good terms with the fairies and centaurs. Additionally, much of his work requires him to travel to less than safe places in the world so he constantly seeks to be on good terms with the inhabitants of those living there who can direct him to correct areas where the creatures he is researching live, act as guides through unclear parts of the forests and marshes, and perhaps as bodyguards, as Evi is not much in terms of combat.

-Familial connections(s): Evi is a lower noble so its perfectly possible he has siblings and cousins of royal blood. Anyone interested in being a Cousin of Evi's please inform me I will certain have an interest in developing such relations.

-Ladies: Evi will need to deal with his gynophobia at some point. Heck, doing it constantly is good so give me a hollar if your interested in tormenting Evi with your laser cannons bosom.

-Commoners: Overall, Evi has a relative disdain for society in general so he's rarely seen in public and rarely interacts with the people. Thus he's quite a terrible noble who can be seen with animosity by the more common folk of the world. Even his own father kicked him out after he refused to inherit his title and now lives alone in a small manor outside of Tartaros. Interacting with those less fortunate than him would certainly be a good experience for him.
Evi Elwood

EXP : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for people to play with

Post by Evi Elwood on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:01 pm

This has been updated to include more detail on what I'm looking for.
Evi Elwood

EXP : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top