Zelya & Aphrodi - Social Greetings

Go down

Zelya & Aphrodi - Social Greetings

Post by Relentless on Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:06 am

Having received a request to go to Sanctuary to oversee the transfer of a package, Zelya was roaming about the town since she was several days early and didn't feel like staying indoors. The start of her day from the time she arrived had been fairly strange since she was greeted by a small group of children who'd heard of her. One of them was a young girl who wanted to be just like her and eventually become the leader of her own guild. They found pleasure in playing with Zelya's ears and tail, marveling at how soft the fur was and wanting her to show them some of her magic. However, their fun would come to an end as the pseudo kitsune's ears shot straight up and began twitching as they locked onto a very familiar and unwelcome sound. "Hey, stop, thief!" the sound was that of guards nearby chasing a ruffian who decided to do something inadvisable and was now running for dear life. Zelya let the kids know that she'd be back when she could and began sprinting towards the sound of the commotion.

Moving quickly, Zelya leaped over a table that was being carried by two men before jumping through an opening in a jewelry merchant's stand, landing on her palm and transitioning to a forwards roll that she quickly recovered from and continued running at full speed. The route she was taking was one that she knew would be an intercept course, or at least hoped that it would be. Up ahead was three men carrying a large panel of glass, one of which being in the middle, and Zelya used her momentum and agility to drop to the ground, sliding for a few feet directly under it before pushing herself up and continuing the chase. She saw a small group of three guards passing the intersection and figured that she just barely missed the person they were chasing. She quickly turned the corner and began sprinting even faster, seeming to fly past the guard who were restricted by their heavy armor. The man running from them grabbed the corner of a cabbage stall and pulled it to the ground, spilling cabbages everywhere and earning a distressed cry of pain and horror from the owner "MY CABBAGES!!!!" Which only turned into crying when Zelya picked one up while running and threw it at the thief, hitting him in the head and making him fall face first into the ground, ending the chase. Zelya jogged over to him and placed her orange leather boot on his back, pressing him down while saying "Don't move." with a stern tone and a scowl on her face. The thief's lip and forehead were bleeding and he held his hands up in surrenderance, nodding to let Zelya know he was done. The guards caught up shortly after, all panting heavily from having to actually do something. One of them said "Thanks. You're... uhhh... You're that Zelya person, right?" to which the kitsune nodded and took her foot off the man. "I'll leave him with you." she said before walking off. After that, she'd decided to go to a nearby restaurant to relax a bit. Her order was a simple cup of coffee, extra creme, extra sugar with a slice of coconut cake on the side that was drizzled with chocolate. Many would say it was completely and utterly unhealthy, but Zelya liked sweet stuff.
Relentless

EXP : 590

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zelya & Aphrodi - Social Greetings

Post by Aphrodi on Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:41 pm

Lihua's morning on Sanctuary also hadn't been the most calm one. Yet, it had not been a happy or endearing adventuring to the streets. When she arrived, the first thing that was noticed were her ever-so-odd eyes. Although kids found them pretty and shiny, most just mumbled and whispered on the background, which made Lihua quite uneasy around the area. So, she had an idea!

A few gold spent, she had herself a pair of very big glasses! Perfect for hiding weird eyes! The thing is, however... The glasses only accentuated her depth vision problem that her eyes brought upon her, so she kept slamming herself into lamp posts and other not very soft objects, so she took them off.

Although, a distressed call from a old lady struck her ears, and she rushed to the scene. When she arrived there, she didn't find much other than a woman crying about her cabbages and a bound criminal. Since there wasn't much she could do, she at least tried to help the woman by putting her cart back in place and buying some of her lettuces. She could always wash them later.

She had come to Sanctuary to search for clues, but her heart skipped a beat and her brain ceased to work for a moment as she tried to process what she was seeing in the restaurant close to her. A Kitsune, one of the extinct races, casually nomming some chocolate. This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and she wasn't going to waste it.

Entering the restaurant, she merely asked for a cup of hot chocolate as she awkwardly went towards the kitsune, shaking and stuttering a bit. "H-H-Hey... Could i, if not a nuisance, sit by your table, miss?"
Aphrodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Relentless on Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:23 pm

Zelya had her fork raised with a piece of the chocolate drizzled coconut cake about to enter her mouth when she heard a fairly shy, female voice asking for her attention. She pulled the fork from her mouth with the piece of cake still attached, having never had a chance to bite down on it at all, and looked at the source of the interruption. It was a young looking, elf girl with white hair, and a dot between her eyes. Speaking of which, her eyes were rather large when compared to the rest of her face and had a very strange look to them. She asked if it was okay for her to sit with Zelya, to which the pseudo kitsune replied by gesturing to the seat across from her with the hand that wasn't holding a fork. While doing this, she said "By all means. I'd be happy to share a table with you!" in a friendly and warm tone.

Zelya looked at the woman and said "My name's Zelya, what's yours?" Not long after getting the girl's name, if she provided it, Zelya's ears would stick straight up and begin twitching around, locking onto the sound of someone approaching them. "Excuse me, miss Cisti?" the woman said in a very respectful tone. Zelya, who was getting ready to try and take the same bite of her cake as the first time when Lihua interrupted her, paused and put the piece of cake back down on the plate and asked "Yes? And please, just call me Zelya." in an equally respectful tone. The girl was fairly young, still a teen by her looks, so she wasn't anticipating any extreme requests. "Oh- Okay! Umm... I heard a lot about you. May I... Ummm..." the girls was looking at Zelya's ears when she began making her request, but knew it was such a strange one that she had a hard time asking it. Zelya leaned her head to the side and twitched her ears, letting her know it was fine for her to touch them. The girl put on a large smile and gently reached over and began rubbing the orange extensions, marveling at how soft the fur on them was. Zelya kept her head still while she did it and after a few short moments, the girl took her hand away and said "Thank you" to Zelya before going back to the table she came from. Zelya would then look at Lihua and ask "Would you like to touch them, too?" with a very friendly expression. If she did want to, Zelya would let her.
Relentless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aphrodi on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:07 am

Lihua nodded quickly when she was offered a opportunity to sit besides the kitsune, hastily taking a seat as she nervously presented herself. "H-Hello! My name is Lihua! I-Its a pleasure to meet you! And then she proceeded with the usual elven formalities when meeting someone... Except that, in all her nervousness, she forgot there was something called a table in front of her, and she received a faceful of wood when she tried to bow. "Owww..."

She quickly recomposed herself, giving Zeyla a smile as she sipped from her hot chocolate mug, which was quite delicious in fact! She then watched Zeyla speak with the girl. It was surprising how easily she readed that girl and figured out what she wanted, and she couldn't lie that she shared the same interests the girl did, although not exactly for the sake of petting a kitsune only. Petting her would not only be nice, but analyzing her fur and fox-like ears would help in her researches!

Slowly, she reached her hand to pet Zeyla, her ears scratching behind her ears softly as she did so. She was enjoying this, as a smile grew on her face. But she quickly felt like she was going too far, and retreated her hand, a bit embarassed. After that, she picked up a small notepad and a pen and begun to write something, before putting it down and looking at Zeyla. "S-Soo... I acknowledge that you must be a busy person, so sorry that if i drag this for too long, but... How do you even exist? Shouldn't kitsunes be extinct?"
Aphrodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Relentless on Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:22 am

Zelya's tail was gentle waving as her ears were being touched and gently scratched. She closed her eyes and let herself enjoy the pampering, not giving any objections at all. Suddenly, the rubbing and scratching stopped and Zelya opened her eyes with a slightly sad look, blinking in confusion but not speaking to tell her to keep going.

As the girl with strange eyes pulled out a note pad, Zelya's ears stood up and twitched a bit. Her eyes formed a curious look while blinking a couple times. She'd been interviewed several times before when she was appointed as the head of Solar Phoenix, but that time, it was by people who looked like actual reporters and researchers. People who were wearing lab coats and somewhat fancy attire, but Lihua wasn't wearing the same professional attire that those people were. She looked cute, in a completely professional manner of speaking; but, her cloak was hiding her outfit entirely, or at least, hiding the vast majority of it.

The woman stated that she didn't want steal too much of Zelya's time and apologized in advance before asking a question that quite a few others had asked before. She said that Zelya being alive should have been impossible, and commented that the Kitsune race was completely extinct. Zelya replied by giving Lihua a very warm smile and saying "I've actually got nothing to do for the next couple days. And as for the Kitsune race... as far as I know, The Kitsune are dead- all of them. I've never once met one, nor have I ever heard of someone finding one." afterwards, she said "I was born completely human, with human parents, in a human village." Zelya's tone was calm through the last bit and once she finished saying it, she took a bite from her cake, waiting for the next question- if Lihua had one.
Relentless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down